Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lack of knitting


Hula-hooping, originally uploaded by a-chan.

I was in such a hurry this morning leaving that house that I forgot my knitting (and my headphones). What am I suppose to do during my lunch hour and breaks... and especially on the bus home? I’m so sad. Last time I tried to read my email on my cell phone on the bus, I got a bit motion sick and had to go to bed when I got home.

So, here I am on my lunch hour with no knitting. If it had been a better day, I would have taken a walk after eating... maybe taking a short trip to knit/purl along the way. At least then I could buy some more Koigu or Sea Silk and some needles and be able to do something. I guess I don’t need anymore Sea Silk (read that as: I can’t afford another skein of it). Koigu, on the other hand, I can afford. I really want to get two different colors that are similar and boy-ish to knit a double-knit hat for my nephew Evan.

I leave you to ponder the pictures above. I can vaguely remember those days of endless energy. I sometimes miss them.

No comments: