Friday, April 20, 2007

Almost done!


You have new Picture Mail!, originally uploaded by a-chan.

Well, maybe. I'm either going to do one or two more layers. it's getting to be pretty big... for a baby blanket. I probably shouldn't have uses some of the yarn that I did. Oh well. After I got enough rows of the color to decide I didn't like it and I didn't feel like ripping it. So, there's a couple of stripes that I'm totally happy with. I will live.

I'm going on a retreat this weekend and I hope to finish this. That is, if Richard remembers to pack my yarn. I was in a hurry this morning trying to get to work 45 minutes early to cover for the receptionist and I ran out of time. I put a pile of yellow and green yarn on a chair in the dinning room and sent an email to Richard (once I got to work) to shove it in my overnight bag. If he forgets, I guess it's okay; I packed my Nintendo DS!

No comments: