Monday, April 23, 2007

I want to be like moo.


I want to be like moo., originally uploaded by a-chan.

I discovered the coolest photo service out there. It's called moo. I got the link from flickr. My collage is inspired by moo.com because I haven't had the chance to place an order.

Basically, you choose your pictures from your flickr account. They let you zoom and crop a little and they print and send them to you. It isn't photo paper, but it looks like it's pretty good quality. Check out the flickr group

100 mini-cards for $19.99 doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I've already planned to get a bunch of Richard and me printed so we can put them in the treat bags for our reception.

I was also thinking that it would make great scrapbooking pictures. And I also want to get a set of really random ones for trading. It seems like there's mad moo trading going on all over the world. *squee*

Bottom line, check out moo, you might become as obsessed as me.

No comments: