Saturday, June 23, 2007

Next week today I will be married!


You have new Picture Mail!, originally uploaded by a-chan.

OMG! I'm so laid back and such a procrastinator! I always wait till the last minute to do things. Everything seems to be falling into place, but there's still last minute things like printing a program and baking cookies and arranging the flowers... eep!

Anyways, I realize now that I should have taken pictures of the flower girl dresses... yes, I have three flower girls that are between 3 and a half and 2 and a half... They say I'm brave.. My dad's lady friend made the three dresses and the junior bridesmaid dress and I had my camera today when she was showing them to me and I should have taken a picture... oh well. Instead, this is a picture of the flower girl shoes I picked out. They are going to be so cute!

I'm about ready to freak out!

No comments: