Friday, June 15, 2007

Llama in Scappoose


You have new Picture Mail!, originally uploaded by a-chan.

I know not many people read my blog, but that's okay. I just want to share with you the new yahoo group I joined. It's for Portland-area-ish knit bloggers! If you live in the area and knit and blog, you should come and join... or if you don't have a blog yet, go and check out all the cool blogs and maybe you'll want to start your own.


Click to join PDX-Knit-Bloggers



About the picture: Last night we drove out to St. Helens to see a puppy (that we're totally getting when we get back from our Honeymoon). On our way back, we stopped at one of our fave new Hawaiian restaurants. Every time we go, I always have said, "I should take a picture of those llamas." And I never have. They are in their field, right up against the parking lot for the restaurant. Last night, I did take one.... although, it's a crappy camera phone picture. I edited it in picnik and it looks much better now.

Every time I see a llama, I say "I'm a llama again... . oh" (from Emperor's New Groove) yeah.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi, I just found your blog from the pdx knitter's site. Love the llama...and congrats on your upcoming(?) already happened(?) wedding.