Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another find: picnik.com


Katie, originally uploaded by a-chan.

So, I keep finding these websites that are quite fun to mess around with. First it was fd's Flickr Toys Then jyte and moo. Now it's picnik

If you haven't heard about it, well, it's just a free online picture editor. It's cooler than fd's Flickr Toys because it lets you crop and change the coloring and add borders and tons of stuff. One thing to look out for with the rounded corners is to choose a background color for the little corner pieces to match the page you're putting it on. Originally, I was just going to upload this to flickr, so I chose white. I suppose I can go back to change it to grey, but that would require effort.

The picture above is from last summer at my mom's church's camp-out. It's my cousin, kay-skay, crocheting after dinner. Yeah. I have crafty family/friends.

No comments: