Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bad Penny


You have new Picture Mail!, originally uploaded by a-chan.

Here's the upper part of my Bad Penny. I'm using Rowan Summer Tweed. Some people say that they don't like the yarn, but I don't hate it. I don't think I would have picked it for myself, it's not too terribly bad to knit with. There is some debry, but it's not bothering my. One of the secretaries at work gave it to me out of her stash.

Right now I'm about an inch or so past the underarms. I haven't decided on the trim yet. I don't want anything to contrasty... I'll probably end up with a lighter or darker shade of brown. I was thinking about orange, but I haven't decided yet. I have to find a LYS that sells the summer tweed so I can go in and compare colors. Anybody know of a yarn similar to summer tweed??

No comments: