Thursday, March 4, 2010

March Madness?

Wait, the Olympics are over? I can stop knitting like a mad knitter? I think someone forgot to tell my fingers.

I think I'm committing to what I'm calling "March Madness." I think other people are doing something with March, too, I'm just too lazy to look it up right now. On the 1st, I started in earnest my Barn Raising Quilt that I cast on for at Blue Moon Fiber Arts for their Once in a Blue Moon KAL thing. It is now the 4th and I'm on my 4th square. My goal for the month is 31 squares. That's very ambitious for me. I'm pushing my limits already with 1 a day, I don't know if I can keep the pace, but I'm going to try.

I don't know if I really have enough yarn for 31 squares and since I'm only knitting it out of Socks that Rock mediumweight mill ends, I may have to wait till Oregon Flock and Fiber in September to get more. I wonder if Tina would sell me some before then if I begged and pleaded.

Coming soon: Olympic roundup. (2 projects start to finish, 4 wip dancing projects)

DSC_0454

(Oxbow park, Gresham, OR)

No comments: