Thursday, March 11, 2010

Olympic Round-up: Project 5

(still need a better picture)

Pattern: Toasty
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Woobu
Needles: US 6

Notes: I tried out my new 9" cirs on these. I'm not sure that it was any faster than using dpns, but I'll keep trying. I didn't know how much yarn I would need and I didn't have much left after a scarf and 2 other pairs of toastys, but I made it with plenty of yarn to spare. I didn't make these as long as the pattern. Using the smaller needle made these a little too tight for me, but they should fit my aunt much better. I already gave her the matching scarf (which I still need a picture of).

No comments: