Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ravelympics 2010

I've decided to participate in the Ravelympics this time. I did the Knitting Olympics in 2006 and didn't finish. This time I was planning on a lace shawl, but I've decided I probably won't have the time to do it.

I've joined two groups: Team BAU and Team Blue Moon.

For Team BAU I will be participating in the WIPs-Dancing. I have a feather and fan shawl that has been hibernating for over a year and a blanket that I started over 5 years ago! (really, I just rediscovered it the other night)

For Team Blue Moon I will be knitting a Cream of Spinach Scarf in Woobu. If I finish and have time, I will be knitting matching arm warmers. These are Christmas presents for my aunt and I'm itching to start them since she already knows about them (we've discussed pattern/colors/armwarmers).


In Sabrina news: She's growing up! The evidence:













@21 months
(for some reason blogger is not letting me format like I want to)

1 comment:

Meg said...

wow - mine's almost 2 and doesn't have a bike yet - birthday present idea!! :)