Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yarnia!


DSC_0004.JPG, originally uploaded by a-chan.

The only thing better than snow mixed in the rain is a new yarn store... granted, I didn't buy anything. Oh well. I couldn't think of a project and I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on yarn if I wasn't going to use it... wow, I've come a long way!

Anyways, I didn't have cash and you had to have cash for $10 and under.

I did get a look around and I will be going back. I'll probably get some yarn for baby sweater or something. I really liked some of the sample cones (that were for sale). I ran into David from Cubespace and Larissa was also there (although, I didn't introduce myself to her, I always think it's odd going up to some one and saying "I read your blog" I'd feel like a dork).

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday. I don't know if I'm going to watch to game or not. I am going to the Knitting Bee for their annual yarn sale. Then I might make the trek to Scappoose for a little visit, but I plan on spending most of the day home alone. I bought some things to make a 7-layer dip and I have some chips... I think there's a wedding cake special on Food network that looks really good.

I finished the border on the second U of O blanket last night. Now I just have to weave in about 100 ends. It's turned out really nice and I'm hoping some of the stitches will even out in the wash.

DSC_0210.JPG

The pinwheel is waiting to go in the wash. I'm still crossing my fingers that the border will magically stop folding over...

1 comment:

larissa said...

HelLO you were there? You should have said hello to me! Please, silly.