Thursday, February 14, 2008

Could this be nesting?


DSC00023, originally uploaded by a-chan.

Last night I had this strong urge to bake cupcakes... Okay, maybe I was just craving them. I skipped the knit night at cubespace so I could go home and bake.

I didn't want to go to the store, so I used what I had.... a box of devil food's cake mix was in the back of the cupboard! Then, I didn't have enough cream cheese for frosting, so I scoured my cupcake books and found a buttercream icing I could do. I don't like butter cream, but it turn out good and everybody at work loved it! They totally ate all of them, it's a good thing I left some at home for us!

But now I'm out of red food coloring and powdered sugar, so I do need to make a trip to the store... oh well, at least I didn't use all the milk and eggs.

No comments: