Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Help me decide!

Some of you may have seen the challenge on Mason-Dixon Knitting... if not, well, they wanted people to dress up something from their house... I thought my penguin statue needed a cloak. Richard thought the gnome needed a hat. But I can only have one entry. Please let me know which one you like the best! A comment works, or if you want, a ravelry message works to (I changed my name there to a-chan). Please click the images to see their full sizes on flickr.

The penguin in his magician's cloak:

DSC_0054

The ikea gnome in his winter set:

DSC_0060

5 comments:

roxie said...

One vote for the gnome! (I love hats)

Barbara said...

I like the gnome hat too...

Casey said...

They're both cute but I vote for the gnome.

Cindy, aka Maxfun said...

Definitely both cute. I like the gnome, best, though! :)

FiberQat said...

Gnome hat. If I was a gnome, I'd want a hat like that.