Saturday, November 21, 2009

50 books in a year, revisited

The last time I posted about my effort to read 50 books this year, I was on number 27. It was July. I am now almost done with book #31.... I don't think the math is adding up to 50 by the end of the year.

Here's August's book list:

28 Extras
29 The Shadow of the Bear
30 Black as Night


I started reading The October Country in August. As of today, I am still reading it. In October I said, I'll have a mini Ray Bradbury read-athon. Didn't happen. Maybe it's because it's a book of short stories. I just can't get into it.

My question is: Can I really read 19 books in a month and a few days? I don't think it will happen, but I'll try to up my numbers just a little. I have 2 young adult novels that shouldn't take too long and a coworker is giving me another one that should be a quick read. Maybe it's time to reread The Giver and some of the others I got in middle school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Read some of Sabrina's books and you'll catch up real fast ;)