Thursday, January 31, 2008

One Way


DSC00021, originally uploaded by a-chan.

I don't ever show my religious side on the blog, but I thought this was too funny!

On the knitting front, I finished one baby tube sock last night. Most of it was knit at Cubespace. It was my first time going and I rather enjoyed myself. I'll probably go back since it's on my way home from work (for the most part). It's a cute little space, from what I saw of it. The people seemed to to be more my age-ish and more my style than a lot of knitting groups I've been to.... (No offense to any of you, I value knitting time with anyone, no matter who you are).

No baby updates until Monday when I have my 6th ultrasound. That sounds like a lot, but they're just monitoring to be on the safe side. So far, so good.

No comments: