Monday, December 31, 2007

Where did you go?


SUC53595.JPG, originally uploaded by a-chan.

I have lost these needles! They are either 10s or 10.5s and they are no where. Perhaps they're still in the project. It's a mitten, can't you tell? I started these just about 1 year ago for a present for a friend. I don't think I ever knit further on them. How sad!

Sure it's cheap yarn, but they would have been warm and fuzzy!

On the mitten front, I have now knit almost 5 whole toddler mittens. There are two with no thumbs and the tops still need to be kitchenered. Instead of frogging the one that was wrong, I started a new one to match the right one. I know this is making more work for me, but I decided to knit a 6th mitten to match the odd one. When I'm done I'll have mittens for all 3 of my flower girls (one niece and two cousins, all within a year of eachother, they're so cute!) I feel like I'm back where I started.

No comments: