Friday, January 26, 2007

Square!


SUC53675.JPG, originally uploaded by a-chan.

Here is my square for Larissa's square-along.

Yarn: Koigu KPPPM, not sure on the color, I'll have to look for the tag
Needles: 3US
Pattern: secret square pattern from Larissa's future book
Size: Blocked to 7.5 inches

This took me a few evening knitting sessions and one afternoon. It could be done in one sitting if I had the time. However, with all the baby blankets I'm working on, all my other knitting time is very limited (like 20-30 minutes before bed)

Next up, I have some old leftover pink yarn from a baby hat that I think might work for one of these squares. If it doesn't work, then I have some other sock yarn I might raid.

Oh, and Sophie Rae Danger was born this morning! Babies, babies everywhere.

No comments: