Saturday, January 6, 2007

Kinda big update

I've been kinda busy the last month or so with my knitting. First were the Meatheads (see previous posts), then there was dishcloths (knit like 13 of them for Christmas presents, this is the lonely leftover):

SUC53597.JPG

And some more Meatheads for my cousins, but I didn't get any pictures of those. I should email them and ask for a photo shoot.

Then there are the scarves:

SUC53552.JPG

Feather and fan scarf

My fave:

me and my scarf!

Then there are some baby sweaters that are 90% done:

baby sweater #2

baby sweater

And then there's the socks! My first socks! So exciting! One pair was the last FO in 2006 and the second pair is the first project started and finished in 2007. (one scarf was started in 2006 and finished in 2007)

Socks 101

The green pair is for me:

Socks 101

The blue pair is for Erin (and a little bit snug on my foot):

Socks 101

And some WIP's:

Sophie's blanket:
SUC53592.JPG

Purple mittens:
SUC53595.JPG

Not pictured Christmas knitting: A scarf for my aunt out of trellis sparklie yarn and mittens for Sarah.

No comments: