Friday, February 2, 2007

Flickr is great!

So, I talked my mom into a flickr account because I love mine so much and I knew that she would love it just as much. Well, I was right. She's uploaded like 2X more pictures than I have. It's fun to see all the pictures that she's taken. Some of them I have never seen before, or it's been a couple of years since I've seen them.

This last batch that she uploaded had some of my old FOs in them!! Super exciting! These two hats are pre-blog. They might have even been some of my first hats completed.

Anyways, here's me knitting on our way to the beach for my cousin's wedding reception:



And here is the finished hat on my beautiful niece (being held by my aunt):



This would be Keags with his hat. Apparently, he really liked it and use to wear it around the house:



Last, but not least, a picture showing my haircut back then (about 2 going on 3 years ago - that would be Laurie that I'm holding). Do I like my hair that short?? Don't I like it long? I'm so confused. I saw this picture and I really wanted to cut my hair short again... I don't know. I probably should leave it long until after the wedding because I want my hair up and I don't want to have to use any fake hair....


No comments: