Monday, February 19, 2007

2006 State Fair


SUC52436.JPG, originally uploaded by a-chan.

I have this problem when it comes to fairs. I have to have cotton candy. If you don't like it, then you probably won't understand. It's like Richard always having to have a deep-fried twinkie. I think it's gross, but he just has to have one.

Anyways, I also have a problem where I can't post an entry without a knitting photo. See, I knit that wrist warmer way back when I first started knitting (the 3rd or 4th go-round, that is). It's horrible. It was the only cotton yarn I had and I really wanted it in cotton. It's knit flat and has a very wonky-ly seam. I still wear it when I find it (I do loose it a lot). And here it is at the fair... matching my cotton candy. Life is interesting.

Anyways, the reason for my post: Have you been over to the Yarn Harlot recently? Stephanie has really outdone herself this time. She has almost 800 comments on her last post! And she has mentioned Portland. Go read it, it's very worth it. It's about non-knitters not taking knitting seriously.

No comments: