Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

PICT0434
June, 30th 2007

Richard surprised me with a new ipod! And it's green! He even loaded our "song" on it (and by "song" I mean the one we finally agreed on for our first dance, it took months!) My mom came and babysat so we could do dinner and a movie (California Pizza Kitchen & Toy Story 3). Thanks Mom.

We still haven't scanned in any of the professional pictures, even though we have permission. I just browsed through my flickr set and none of the ones taken with my camera are very good.

PICT0468-2
My two grandmas


PICT0465-2
My mom and my dad. In the same picture... pretty weird, but I'm glad it was taken.


PICT0417
My cousin Chuck (a groomsman) and my niece, Alive (flower girl)

I need to have a scanning party or something. I wish the photographer had just given us the digital pictures. I think that's the wave of the future. Oh well. He did a good job.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your dress was gorgeous! I know what you mean about having both of your parents in one picture.