Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day!


Dear Bloggers:
Sunday was a snow day in Portland (and surrounding areas). I love the snow. However, the silly East wind blew the whole time. This is my only picture, from my cell phone as I ran from the car to my brother's house. Yes, I did leave and take my precious baby across town in the blizzard to bake cookies... okay, it wasn't quite a blizzard, but I've never seen snow blown around quite like it was on Sunday.

It's going to snow tomorrow, perhaps. They aren't often right... but they were right about Sunday. Maybe it won't be so windy and I can bundle Sabrina up and get some pictures... if it does snow.

I got to work yesterday morning via public transportation (good ol' trimet). My building was closed, but the office was open. I decided to treat myself to a Seattle's Best eggnog latte and it was gross! I should have just crossed the street to Starbucks, but it was so cold! Learned my lesson...

I've let my flickr account expire. I've just been too lazy to renew it. However, I've exceded my monthly uploads already (from before it expired), so I might do that tonight. I have some pictures to upload of the kids playing nicely together (for all of 2 minutes).

No comments: