Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blue Moon De-Stash sale

Okay, you caught me. I didn't go. My SIL and I have been talking about getting the kids' pictures taken (professionally)... and talking and talking and talking. Well, they had my oldest niece this weekend, so we made the appointment.

Yeah, 9:40am in Clackamas. There was no possible way to get to Scappoose in time for the sale. The pictures are really cute. They're going to email me some images that I can use online. I'll post them as soon as I get them.

But back to the yarn sale. My cousin DID go and she got me some goooood stuff! I gave her a $30 limit and the kinds of yarn I like and she knows my colors. This is what she found:

The blue-ish one is Twisted and the green is Worsten Wear. I can't wait to pick these up from her. I'm thinking baby sweaters (no surprise there, I seem to be in a baby rut. Not a bad place to be when you have a baby!)

Up next: 8 month update! (insert freak out here)

No comments: