Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I lurvs me teh lolcatz

Some of my recent faves that have shown up on icanhascheezburger?:

oregon-trail.jpg


128285058866093750.jpg


going to chamber of secrets brb


mouse.jpg


I�m on ur broom�. � goin 2 Hogwarts

If you haven't already checked it out, please do so. They update a couple of times a day and it's hilarious! If anyone knows of any other lolcatz places that are worth seeing, please let me know!

And to prove that I've been knitting:

pinwheel

That's right, I'm on the third color already! Yayz! The reason I'm not further is scrapbooking! I'm trying to get the wedding scrapbook done (just started), the honeymoon, and a sports one (from my old team pictures that I just unearthed in my old bins). Then it's back to working on the two Disneyland albums (went twice in two years, I'm behind!)... that doesn't count all the everyday stuff I like to do.

Yeah. Now that all the wedding stuff is over, I might be doing more knitting and scrapbooking.

No comments: