Monday, December 7, 2009

Little House on the Prairie Swap

I've been participatign in a Little House on the Prairie swap. It's from a readalong group on ravelry.com. I wish I had taken pictures of the things I sent, that would have been good blog material. Anyways, I got my package from Bethany on Saturday. It was funny because I had just put Sabrina down for a nap and I was peeking through the peephole to see if the mailman was there... and he was! I'm glad he didn't ring the doorbell, but he did knock rather loud. The swap had a $15
limit and we had to thrift the items and hand make them. Almost everything I sent was something I had already had on hand or previously made. I did buy some Moonstruck Chocolates and Marionberry jam.


Here's some of the loot:

Swap shtuff

Swap shtuff

Swap shtuff

Swap shtuff

I used a less than good camera since mine was upstairs and I didn't want to wake Sabrina when I went up the stairs. I really love the sheep notions bag and the needle book is much nicer than the one I made (I did try to freehand it when I should have just followed the instructions).

Thank you Bethany, everything is wonderful! I've already put all my Christmas card origami box making supplies in the sewing box (to the relief of Richard, he was really tired of all the squares being out where Sabrina could get into them).

No comments: