Tuesday, July 22, 2008

photo fun


photo fun, originally uploaded by a-chan.

Or, more like PhotoFunia.com.

At first when I saw the link on Mason-Dixon Knitting, I thought it was cool. Then when I clicked the link, I didn't think it was cool... but then I tried it and I guess it is pretty cool!

On the knitting front, I'm most of the way through my Mabel's Scarf. I am using the recommended Malabrigo Merino Worsted. I just started the second skein, but I don't think I'll use the whole thing. I have only been knitting on the bus, so nobody had seen the scarf. I brought it out at scrapbooking night and now everyone wants one for Christmas. I guess that's fine as long as I start now. $22 for the yarn and tons of hours knitting with it are worthy of Christmas presents. I was already thinking of knitting one for my dad out of either black or a charcoal.

I'm seriously debating buying the Country Kiddie pattern. I think it will look adorable on Sabrina. If I buy it now, I can *maybe* have it done before vacation (Maui, here we come!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks really cool. Picjoke.com - funny photo effects is another great site with different templates and daily updated with a new effect.