Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Doh!


DSC_0202, originally uploaded by a-chan.

So I thought I missed the deadline to have my paper work in for the Oregon State Fair. I went to check and I still have a few days, however, I'm going to be leaving for Maui on the 30th and I won't be back until August 13th, 2 days after the drop off day. I guess I could ask some one really nicely to drop my stuff off, but I've been a slacker and the sweater and scarf I was going to enter are not done. They could be done by the 11th, but they can't be done by the 29th. Oh well. There's always next year.

And why should I be complaining at all, I'm going to Maui! Sabrina is going to meet her lelong and all her aunties and uncles.

Besides showing Sabrina off, we're really going to Richard's brother's wedding. I need to find something to wear! Nothing I own fits, my body hasn't decided what it's going to do. The maternity clothes are too big, but my old pants won't button! ACK!

1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

No state fair for me, either. Maybe next year. Just couldn't wrap my head around it this time! Maybe I should go and check it out this year, and plan for next year...