Friday, June 20, 2008

for the fun of it

I have been knitting a little... as in, 4 baby socks (one pair and two singles). I've weaved in ends to a baby blanket for a cousin that has been "done" for almost two months.

Here's some pics... not of knitting, but a cute baby:

DSC_0231

DSC_0031
(granny, cousin evan and sabrina)

DSC_0010

DSC_0021

Sabrina is smiling, but never for the camera. She's sleeping at least 6 hours in a row at night, sometimes more like 8. She has some cradle cap and a constant "baby rash" on her cheeks. But she's cute!

And I don't want to go back to work. I got the date moved from the 30th to the 1st so I'll only have a 3 day week... daycare would prefer to start at the beginning of the month. We surprisingly got her in the same daycare as her cousins, yay! I was always close to my cousins and I'm glad that Sabrina will be close to hers. Alivia really loves her, but Evan is a little uncertain. He didn't attach himself to me like Alivia did, so I'm not sure if that's the difference or it could be that he's a boy or that he's young enough not to know what to think. Alivia is really cute with Sabrina. She's always telling me "her is pretty" and asking to hold her.... I should find a picture of that, it's really cute.

I do have pictures of some of the socks, so maybe I'll post them soon.

No comments: