Monday, March 17, 2008

Baby update - March Baby?

So, I went to my appointment today and had my first "check" to see where I am and apparently I'm 90% effaced and 2 cm dilated and her head is in the 0 position... For those of you that don't know what that means, well, I'm getting ready to pop, a month early (of course, you can't predict that sort of thing, but it will be sooner rather than later). I definitely won't see my due date.... and it will probably be in March (for a reminder, I'm due April 18th)

I was told that a lot of women might be mad at me because they would have been in a lot more discomfort than me if they were about ready. I wasn't all that surprised, I knew something was going on down there, but I really didn't think I was that far along.

Maybe the next baby update will be when she's born!

I was looking for a picture of me, but we still don't have a good one that shows off the belly. All the pictures from the baby shower are of me sitting down unwrapping presents... and I look like a whale... okay, maybe not that bad, but with my dark pants, it looks like my lower body is a big blob! So instead, you get a picture of some happy onion rings:

DSC00025

No comments: