Thursday, January 27, 2005

Knitting for money??

Well, I always knit my presents now. I didn't realize how much people liked them. We were having a party at my big bro's house and they all got to talking. People like my stuff. It's kind of exciting! People stop my family members on the street and ask where they got their hat/scarf/poncho.

My family thinks that I should start a small business. Maybe online. Is the practical? Would people really buy my stuff?? How would I price it? A couple ideas that were passed around were making a webpage and having little business cards that people could carry around and hand out to the people on the street that ask about it.

But would I start by pre-making the items and having pictures of them? Or what? I don't know. This is a totally new thing for me. I guess I could even sell my "lei" scrunchies! This is definitely something to think about. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

No comments: