Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This just in:

Richard used the word "frogging" correctly in a sentence! As in: "Are you frogging that whole thing?" (with his tone being "What the hell are you doing, it was almost done!") ... I wasn't. My gourd was too long, so I shortened it.

DSC_0179

Project info
- Octopode Pandemonium by PepperKitty
- Ally
- 3.75 mm (F)
- Caron Simply Soft from stash
Mods - none that I can remember

Notes: This was a hit with the the adults, the birthday girl (4!) was running around all crazy like so I'm not sure if she liked it or not. I sewed the legs on as I finished them and they are a bit crooked. The one I'm working on now I'm waiting to finish all the legs, then pin them on before I sew it.


Now I'm in a crocheting mood. I have 3 legs left on the next octopus and I'm most of the way through a cornucopia for Thanksgiving (just have a corn ear and an eggplant left, I'm done with the pumpkin, squash, and apple). After that, who knows? (well, I know. I just cast on for some washclothes that match the yellow/pink/orange shrug for Gracie's 1st birthday. I think I'll buy some cool soap for her since Sabrina has to use the boring soap.)

No comments: